Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stella Ilyayeva
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY, with another office in Forest Hills, NY. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ilyayeva is affiliated with Wyckoff Heights Hospital, St Josephs Medical Center and Catholic Medical Center Of Mary Immaculate Hospita. Dr. Ilyayeva has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.
Dr. Lev Yagudayev
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Rego Park, NY 0 mi26
Dr. Savi Mushiyev
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rego Park, NY 0.04 mi10
Dr. Parviz Rafaelmehr
Rego Park, NY 0.04 mi42