A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Ilyayeva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Ilyayeva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ilyayeva
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ilyayeva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva, MD, PC is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilyayeva graduated from Alma-Atinskij Medical Inst. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ilyayeva has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Ilyayeva MD and PC is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stella Ilyayeva practice?
- Dr. Stella Ilyayeva has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Ilyayeva practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Internists and Forest Hills Endocrinologists.