A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Kamanda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Kamanda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamanda
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kamanda Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Kamanda, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamanda graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Kamanda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Kamanda MD is a female Oncologist , has 23 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stella Kamanda practice?
- Dr. Stella Kamanda has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Kamanda practices Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Oncologists.