A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cataract Surgery
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Orbital Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stella K. Kim practice?
Dr. Stella Kim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.