A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cataract Surgery
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Orbital Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Kyungmee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stella K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Stella Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Kim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.