A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Kim, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Cataract Surgery
- Co-morbid Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Cancer (Conjunctival Neoplasm)
- Eye Diseases
- Graft vs Host Disease
- Orbital Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Kyungmee Kim MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Stella K. Kim practice?
- Dr. Stella Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Kim practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.