A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella King is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. King has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Erie County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Olivia Claire King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stella O. King practice?
- Dr. Stella King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stella King practices Family Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Buffalo Family Physicians.