Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stella Koretsky
Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Koretsky is affiliated with University Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital. Dr. Koretsky has received 4 awards. She speaks English and Romanian.
Dr. Stella Koretsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Stella Koretsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Cristina Cortez
San Antonio, TX 0.09 mi17
Dr. Yolanda Alonzo
Family Medicine, Obstetrics, Gynecology
San Antonio, TX 0.09 mi32
Dr. Jesus Yanes
San Antonio, TX 0.39 mi8