A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Koretsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Koretsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Koretsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koretsky graduated from Kishinev State Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Koretsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Koretsky MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stella Koretsky practice?
- Dr. Stella Koretsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Stella Koretsky practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.