Dr. Stella Montes MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016
Ms.
I love this doctor. Was surprised I showed up for my appt. today and she is no longer here :(

February 14th, 2014
Terrible place to go..
I gotta say that this office has the laziest staff you wait in the waiting for over two hours sometimes and not only that but they are so rude! As far as Dr. Stella Montes I think she a nice person but as a psychiatrist she really needs to do more than just prescribe medications. My mother is currently suffering from all the over prescribed medications that have left her dazed, stiff joints, slur speak and memory loss!!!

October 18th, 2012
PTSD
Dr. Montes has been seeing me for about 8 years, her compassion attitude coupled with her listening skills ranks her high on my scale. I have been to over a dozen doctors and therapist, both in and out of the V.A. system, no one shines a brighter light than her! In my opinion she is a compasionate caring person first, then a doctor. So many doctor just listen then prescripe medications for symptoms, without getting to know the person. This can be very dangerious to the patient and cause ireversable damage that only ECT can treat.

October 12th, 2011
Dr. Montes is STRESSED OUT!
Dr. Montes needs to take a little of her own advice. When a psychiatrist starts being mean to a patient, it's time for the psychiatrist to do a little soul searching. I've seen signs of high stress in her before, but at my last appointment she was harsh, angry, condescending, impatient, and rude. I've been seeing her for a long time, but after what I experienced during my last appointment, I'll NEVER go back. It was AWFUL and I was totally blindsided. I could hardly speak. Half the time she spent complaining about having to use a new system and a laptop.

March 25th, 2009
COMPASSIONATE & HIGHLY SKILLED
LETS FACE IT NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE TO SEE A DOCTOR. HOWEVER, DR. MONTES IS THE MOST AMAZING DOCTOR! SHE IS AMAZINGLY GOOD AND PINPOINTING THE CORRECT MEDICATION IF ONE IS NEEDED AND SHE HAS THE PATIENCE OF A SAINT! TRULY I HAVE NEVER MET A MORE CARING PHYSICIAN. I TRULY THANK GOD I FOUND HER!

January 11th, 2017