A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Raposas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Raposas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Raposas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raposas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Raposas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raposas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans