A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Raposas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Raposas is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Raposas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Raposas graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raposas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennewick General Hospital
- Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Counseling Center - Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Camilon Raposas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stella C. Raposas practice?
- Dr. Stella Raposas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stella Raposas practices Pediatrics near Kennewick, WA.
See Kennewick Pediatricians.