A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Chou, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Chou has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella Ting Chou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stella T. Chou practice?
- Dr. Stella Chou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stella Chou practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.