Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stella Tanedo
Dr. Stella Tanedo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Everett, WA, with other offices in Snohomish, WA and Lynnwood, WA (and 1 other location). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tanedo is affiliated with Providence Everett Medical Center. Dr. Tanedo has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Stella Tanedo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Stella Tanedo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Everett, WA.
Dr. Alan Haakenstad
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Everett, WA 0.01 mi46
Dr. David Erickson
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Everett, WA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Joshua Shaw
Everett, WA 0.01 mi35