A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stella Tanedo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stella Tanedo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stella Tanedo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanedo graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Tanedo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stella C Tanedo MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stella C. Tanedo practice?
- Dr. Stella Tanedo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stella Tanedo practices Internal Medicine near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Canyon Country Internists.