Dr. Stella Von Troil MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 14th, 2015
The worst dr I ever went to.

March 6th, 2014
I do not think she is practicing medicine at Nine Mile anymore, and that is probably good for them. Went to her when I first moved here because I needed a new Primary Care doctor. The staff was ok, but she had to be the rudest person I have ever met. Swapped all my meds around. ( never mind that they were working and I felt good) Listened to nothing I had to say, and I will be the first one to tell you that me and everybody else needs to quit smoking, but I honestly do not think that my menopausal symptoms had a dang thing to do with my cigarettes. My mother had the same issues and never smokes a day in her life.

August 19th, 2013
Professional
I have been going to Dr.Von Troil for a few years now and have been very pleased. Always does a good exam and always willing to answer my questions. She is intelligent and Knowledgeable. I have referred a good friend to her and she was also pleased.I will continue to have her as my primary physician.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for the positive feedback!

June 12th, 2013
Director
I was offended when i first called to make an appointment. I was asked if i was on any controlled substance-my impression was do you deal with drug addicts only. I was simply trying to set up a primary doctor here in Pensacola because i am from Texas. She made no attempt to explain and when i told her i'll just look for another doctor-she said thats fine. There are so many. Dr. Troil- i work in the medical field. I advise that you work on courtesy from your staff. They are your first impression people and your business depends on this. Customer service is the key to success and a happy customer!

October 15th, 2012
Ignored some of my questions
Had been to see her several times for general check ups. While in nursing school, noticed fluid on my knee. She examined my knee, ordered X-rays and a MRI. Same visit she wrote a note giving me a few restrictions during my nursing clinicals, such as no heavy lifting, etc. Go back after MRI. Feeling so much better and swelling is gone. She reads the results of the MRI, does not so much as look at my knee, let alone touch it and states that I could see a surgeon but she thinks it would "be a waste of money" because there is nothing he could do. I tell her I'd like a referral just in case it were to get worse in the future and have someone familiar with my situation. She actually huffs and says, "Fine. Whatever." Reminded her that I needed a new note for clinicals since she wrote on her last note that it was only good until my MRI results were back. Says nothing, writes a note that states I am not allowed to perform ANY nursing skills. When I asked her why I have harsher restrictions now than before we knew what was wrong, she said, "That's all your getting from me," and shut the door on me. Went to Sacred Heart and got a physical. MD there could not understand why I was on any restrictions. Hurts to know that she almost cost me graduating from nursing school on time.

October 1st, 2011
She saved my life
On first visit she found enlarged lymph glands no other dr. had bothered to notice.She does not gush over patients, but she is very thorough......

June 10th, 2011
poor bedside manner, not worth the trip let alone the co=pay. Horrible dr visit from the first words spoken.

March 10th, 2011
Doctor Review
Dr. Stella Von Troil, Very professional and courteous. Had wonderful bedside manner and took ample time to listen to my symptoms. She will now be my primary doctor.

August 10th, 2010
Auto Parts Professional
Dr. Von Troil is most professional in both diagnosis and treatment. She exhibits a caring and compassionate demeanor in her office and during the patient visit.

March 18th, 2010
Very disappointed
Dr. Stella is very inept and uncaring about your health. She needs to go back to playing tennis! She is certainly not a doctor my husband or I will ever use again! She needs to move on like she's been doing every few years!

May 14th, 2015