A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sten Kjellberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sten Kjellberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sten Kjellberg, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kjellberg graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kjellberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sten I Kjellberg MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sten I. Kjellberg practice?
- Dr. Sten Kjellberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Sten Kjellberg practices Surgery near Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Surgeons.