Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sten Kjellberg
Dr. Sten Kjellberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA, with other offices in Phillipsburg, NJ and Phillipsburg, NJ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kjellberg is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus, St Luke's Quakertown Hospital and St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem. Dr. Kjellberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sten Kjellberg has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...