Learn more about Dr. Sten Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sten Kramer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sten Kramer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sten E. Kramer practice?
Dr. Sten Kramer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Physiatrists, Newport Beach Sports Medicine Doctors, and Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors.