Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sten Kramer
Dr. Sten Kramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Kramer is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Kramer has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sten Kramer has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Sten Kramer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Herbert Scott
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Jerry Chuang
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Newport Beach, CA 0.08 mi10
Dr. Stephen Barkow
Anesthesiology, Pain Management, Emergency Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0.12 mi33