Learn more about Dr. Sten Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sten Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sten Kramer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sten Erik Kramer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sten E. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Sten Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sten Kramer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Physiatrists.