A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sten Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sten Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sten Kramer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sten Erik Kramer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sten E. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Sten Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sten Kramer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Physiatrists, Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors, and Newport Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.