A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sten Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sten Kramer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sten Kramer, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sten Erik Kramer MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sten E. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Sten Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sten Kramer practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Physiatrists and Newport Beach Pain Management Doctors.