A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Ariyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Ariyan is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ariyan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ariyan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Ariyan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Bone Transplantation
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lower Jaw Bone Cancer (Mandibular Neoplasm)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ariyan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Ariyan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital Of St Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Saint Raphael Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Ariyan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephan Ariyan practice?
- Dr. Stephan Ariyan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Ariyan practices Plastic Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Plastic Surgeons.