- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stephan Ariyan
Dr. Stephan Ariyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Branford, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and New Haven, CT. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ariyan is affiliated with Saint Raphael Healthcare System, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Hospital Of St Raphael. He speaks English.
Dr. Stephan Ariyan has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stephan Ariyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Branford, CT.
Dr. Robert Schlessel
Branford, CT 1.26 mi41
Dr. Roger Lowlicht
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, General Surgery
Branford, CT 1.79 mi46
Dr. Garth Ballantyne
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Branford, CT 1.79 mi40