A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Auerbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Auerbach, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Auerbach graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Auerbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cambridge Health Alliance : Whidden
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
- Youville Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan David Auerbach MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan D. Auerbach practice?
- Dr. Stephan Auerbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Auerbach practices Diagnostic Radiology near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Radiologists.