A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Babirak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Babirak, Endocrinology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babirak
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babirak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Babirak, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Component Removal (Apheresis)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babirak graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babirak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephan P. Babirak practice?
- Dr. Stephan Babirak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Babirak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scarborough, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, ME.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Endocrinologists.