Learn more about Dr. Stephan Babirak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Babirak, Endocrinology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babirak
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Babirak Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Babirak, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Blood Component Removal (Apheresis)
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babirak graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babirak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan P Babirak MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephan P. Babirak practice?
- Dr. Stephan Babirak has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Babirak practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scarborough, ME.
See Scarborough Internists and Scarborough Endocrinologists.