A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Fihn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Fihn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Health Services Research
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fihn graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Fihn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Puget Sound Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Dittler Fihn MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan D. Fihn practice?
- Dr. Stephan Fihn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Fihn practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.