A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Grupp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Grupp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Grupp, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Grupp graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grupp has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan A Grupp MD and PHD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan A. Grupp practice?
- Dr. Stephan Grupp has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Grupp practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.