Dr. Stephan Hatch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephan Hatch?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephan Hatch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2013

Goos exp with my mom

Dr Hatch was the anesthesia doctor who took care of my mom when Dr Bruce Barlem operated on her. He was a wonderful doctor who visited us for the full 5 days my mom was in the hospital after her surgery. I cant say enough about his care and comfort for our family.

March 26th, 2009

excellent experience

During my recent shoulder surgery, Dr Hatch was able to numb my entire arm so that I did not feel any pain for the first 24 hours after my surgery. I even received a phone call from him the next day to check on me. I hope to never have surgery again, but if I do, I'll be sure to make sure he is there at my side.

February 15th, 2009

Made my surgical experience very easy

I was nervous before my surgery. Dr Hatch's demeanor eased all of my fears with his kind bedside manner.He spent extra time with me making sure all of my questions were answered.

January 30th, 2016