A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Heckers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heckers
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heckers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Heckers, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckers graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Heckers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt Univ Medical Ctr
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan H Heckers MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephan H. Heckers practice?
- Dr. Stephan Heckers has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Heckers practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.