A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Heckers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Heckers, MD, MS is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckers graduated from Universitaet Zu Koeln, Koln.
Dr. Heckers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Univ Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Heinrich W Heckers MD and MS is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephan H. Heckers practice?
- Dr. Stephan Heckers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Heckers practices Psychiatry near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Psychiatrists.