A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Honda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Honda is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honda graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Honda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Trent Honda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephan T. Honda practice?
- Dr. Stephan Honda has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Honda practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians and Hawthorne General Practitioners.