A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Honda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Honda is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Honda
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Honda Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Honda graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Honda has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Trent Honda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Stephan T. Honda practice?
- Dr. Stephan Honda has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Honda practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians and Hawthorne General Practitioners.