A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Hosmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Hosmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosmer graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hosmer has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hosmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephan B. Hosmer practice?
Dr. Stephan Hosmer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Somerdale, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Somerdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.