Dr. Stephan Krotz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephan Krotz?

July 24th, 2013

Teacher

The most memorable thing about advanced fertility clinic is the friendliness of the staff. The only thing I disliked was the wait time, sometimes it could be up to an hour or a little over and my husband would be with me coming from work. I liked Dr. Krotz and his staff, they were always courteous and professional. Yes, I would recommend him to a friend and yes I would chose him all over again, he just gets me and he's very understanding.

July 2nd, 2013

I was a egg donor. It was so important for me to finish college at This time. Dr Krotz is amazing, he explained everything to me At great detail. I continued to see him for well womam care after that. His staff is amazing, patient, and kind.

June 6th, 2012

Intriguing

This Doctor is so sexy. Obviously, that should not be a reason to choose him as a practioner, but it makes the experience of infertility more bearable to see him during office visits. He is attentive at times but is very busy so it's understandable if he can not spend adequate time. He is very professional but is not as engaging as other Doctors I have seen. I believe it may be due to his young age. Overall, I recommend him, but be prepared to become smitten.

April 8th, 2012

Dr. Krotz is great! The nursing staff is terrible. If you expect a phone call when it is promised, do not hold your breath.

February 18th, 2012

Science in medicine isn't perfection.....

I have been a patient of Dr. Krotz's for over a year. Not once other than an occasional "missed" email, have I ever had a communication problem with him....He does have more than one patient, so a hit and miss at times is expected...If there's ever a doubt, call the nurses or resend the email. He is aggressive in his care and took my infertility issues head on. I have never had an issue with his "bedside manner" and am very confident in my choice of him providing my care. We tried to conceive for many years with multiple surgeries, missed diagnoses, and many doctors that DID lack in the area of compassion and bedside manner. Dr. Krotz is NOT one of them. Any question I've asked...and I ask ALOT, has always been met with a detailed answer. I appreciate that in my care. If you are unclear of his answers or just don't get something, then ask again! Dr. Krotz will give you an analogy that might make better sense...If the issue is with some of the staff, then okay, I can understand that. But, remember, you're not there to see them, you're there to see the doctor. The nurses and the Doctor is all you should focus on. The rest will come and go. As for wait times, yes, at times it can be a nuisance. But then you have to understand that you aren't the only patient that is confused, unsure, or even lost for that matter. I don't mind the wait as I know he's giving the same amount of care to everyone. We've waited this long to conceive, what's wrong with a few more minutes of patience??? As well, the wait times will vary significantly depending on what location you see him at....I have a very broad range of issues with infertility and have had MANY MANY surgeries and visits. In our first round of IVF, we were able to conceive and are well on our way to giving birth. While that doesn't mean that the next patient's situation will warrant the same outcome, I do believe that he is a great doctor and very precise in his care plans.Opinions and ratings deserve an OVERALL review, not just based on one visit. Nothing with fertility happens overnight and neither does your opinion of someone and their competency....Let's be fair folks. Sometimes, personalities just don't click...as do doctors and their patients...I highly recommend at least a couple of visits with him...You might be surprised.....

January 25th, 2012

Dr Krotz is an excellent doctor. He knows his job, and very passionate.He replies my mails, and addresses issues adequately.

July 8th, 2016