A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Levitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Levitt, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Levitt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Ctr-Nashau, Nh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Martin Levitt MD is a male Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan M. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Stephan Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Levitt practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Dermatologists and Saint Petersburg Pathologists.