A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Lowe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Winston-salem, NC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lowe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephan B. Lowe practice?
Dr. Stephan Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.