A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Lowe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Lowe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lowe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lowe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Lowe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowe graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Lowe has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Medical Park Hospital
- Winston-salem, NC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Bechtler Lowe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephan B. Lowe practice?
- Dr. Stephan Lowe has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Lowe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.