A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Mann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mann
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Mann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Mann, MD, MPH, MS is board certified in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Surveillance
Education & Awards
Dr. Mann graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Mann has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- The Women and Children`s Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Charles Boyd Mann MD, MPH, and MS is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan C. Mann practice?
- Dr. Stephan Mann has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Mann practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Emergency Physicians, Frederick Primary Care Doctors, Frederick Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Frederick Preventive Medicine Specialists.