A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Custer Community Hospital - CAH
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan J Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan J. Miller practice?
- Dr. Stephan Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Miller practices Emergency Medicine near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Emergency Physicians.