Dr. Stephan Oosterman Is this you?

April 21st, 2011

Retired FNP and current patient of his

I had worked with him previously. Chose him because of his ability to LISTEN and his scholarly approach to medical problems. Have been at this clinic since 2004. The clinic is much more efficient than it used to be. I wouldn't trade him for anything! Besides, he is a DO and that is a big plus to me.

February 7th, 2011

Dr. O is the best!

May 6th, 2009

Dr. O Is the best!!!

I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care given to me by Dr. O. and the staff at the Lila Street office. After 1 visit, I was sold.I sincerely hope that my insurance will allow me to keep him as my PCP.

September 26th, 2014