A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Quentzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Quentzel is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Quentzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Quentzel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quentzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Jeremy Quentzel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan J. Quentzel practice?
- Dr. Stephan Quentzel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Quentzel practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York City, NY and Englewood, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Family Physicians.