A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Quentzel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Quentzel is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quentzel
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Quentzel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Quentzel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quentzel graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Quentzel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Jeremy Quentzel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephan J. Quentzel practice?
- Dr. Stephan Quentzel has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Quentzel practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Family Physicians and New York Psychiatrists.