Dr. Stephan Schott DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
Use ti be a good doctor, now he just done have time and don't listen. It is all about the money. You get follow ups because that means more money.

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Schott took alot of time with me and was very professional. His staff is wonderful and treats me like family on every visit. I would recommend this doctor and clinic to anyone.

December 11th, 2015
DONT DO IT.
I love the staff, the nurses are sweet. But the doctor always seems annoyed, he doesnt listen to you. If you have any problem he just gives you another prescription. My last appointment with Dr. Schott he cut me off on the middle of a question and told me "he was late to a meeting and cant do anything to help me." You never get in on time, i usually have to take the day off when i have an appointment because i never know how long it will take.

April 17th, 2015
Very good doctor, poor staff member (Dawn)...
Dr. Schott seems to be a very good doctor however the staff, mainly (Dawn) who answers the phone and schedules appointments did not provide very good service. During several visits/appointments the wait time was in excess of 45 minutes and other patients/regulars seemed to be called ahead of me. When I asked her about the long wait time she was less than happy and commented about Tricare. Recently I called in my medication to her and when I arrived at the practice to pick it up it was incorrect. I asked her to call me back when it was ready for pick-up. A few days later I received a letter of non-compliance/not keeping regular scheduled appointments. I don't know, I usually arrived 10-15 minutes prior to my appointment time.

June 18th, 2014
Nurse
I went to Dr. Schott for 2 years while working at Ft. Campbell. As a nurse, I found him to be open to what I had to say regarding my visit. He takes the time I need so if I sit a few minutes more waiting, I know that he is giving that same attention to another patient. He does not over book like most other offices. I only expect him to treat one aliment at a time as it maybe the root cause of other symptoms. The whole staff is wonderful. I had a special situation/ need and they went out of their way to accommodate it in a timely manner. I had no need for any follow up that is why I only gave 3 stars there. I gave 3 stars for 'promptness' because he is a caregiver not a conveyor belt. I appreciate that in him. He is not in it for the money.

August 15th, 2013
I have seen Dr. Schott for over 10 years and I trust him with my whole family. He covers all of his after hour calls and will see me in the hospital,instead of seeing a Dr. I've never seen. If I am sick or need anything the Dr. or his staff will call me back quickly. He is very knowledgable and cares about his patients.

July 13th, 2009
This man is dangerous. I had to make an appointment for EVERY single issue. He would only discuss one problem at each appointment. An insurance rip off!