A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Schroeder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schroeder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Redfield- CA
- Hand County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Donlin Schroeder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan D. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Stephan Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Schroeder practices Family Medicine near Miller, SD.
See Miller Family Physicians.