A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Schroeder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schroeder
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schroeder Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Schroeder, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schroeder graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Schroeder has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital Redfield- CA
- Hand County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan D Schroeder MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan D. Schroeder practice?
- Dr. Stephan Schroeder has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Schroeder practices Family Medicine near Miller, SD.
See Miller Primary Care Doctors.