A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Swearngin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Swearngin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Swearngin, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Swearngin graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Swearngin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Swearngin DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephan Swearngin practice?
- Dr. Stephan Swearngin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Swearngin practices Family Medicine near Reno, NV.
See Reno Primary Care Doctors.