A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Targan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Targan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Targan, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Restorative Proctocolectomy
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Targan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Targan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Raoul Targan MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan R. Targan practice?
- Dr. Stephan Targan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Targan practices Gastroenterology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Gastroenterologists.