Dr. Stephan Thome MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

March 8th, 2012
Dr Thome is fantastic! It's a loss to the Omaha area that he has moved on to another hospital. He was fantastic with my issues and I wish him all the best in his new hospital.

October 10th, 2009
Truly the Best Doctor I have ever met!
Dr. Thome is the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. His bedside manner and caring personality make being his patient a pleasant experience. He is always very professional and has always had the time to discuss anything that has been concerning me. I recently underwent a bone marrow biopsy at his office and to my amazement had very little discomfort. I was very nervous before and he and his wonderful staff were able to make me feel at ease. During the procedure, he explained everything as he went through it and made sure that I had as little pain as possible. He is truly one of the greatest doctors I have known and will continue to be his patient for as long as I can. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a hematologist/oncologist. With all of my various medical conditions I have been a patient to many doctors and Dr. Thome is, by far, the best doctor I have ever met!