A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Werner, Urologist, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Werner, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Werner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Laurel Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Werner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephan L. Werner practice?
Dr. Stephan Werner practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Laurel, MD and Bowie, MD.
See Greenbelt Urologists.