A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephan Wicky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Wicky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wicky
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wicky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Thoracic Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Wicky graduated from Universite De Lausanne.
Dr. Wicky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Wicky MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephan Wicky practice?
- Dr. Stephan Wicky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephan Wicky practices Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Danvers, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Chelmsford, MA.
See Danvers Radiologists.