Learn more about Dr. Stephan Yacoubian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Yacoubian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoubian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoubian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Yacoubian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoubian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoubian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Vahe Yacoubian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephan V. Yacoubian practice?
- Dr. Stephan Yacoubian has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Yacoubian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons, Burbank Sports Medicine Doctors, and Burbank Surgeons.