Learn more about Dr. Stephan Yacoubian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephan Yacoubian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoubian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoubian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephan Yacoubian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoubian graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoubian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephan Vahe Yacoubian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephan V. Yacoubian practice?
- Dr. Stephan Yacoubian has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephan Yacoubian practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Surgery near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Surgeons and Burbank Orthopedic Surgeons.