Dr. Stephane Braun MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

no change

May 26th, 2015
Dr. Braun and his staff are so wonderful. They are polite and friendly. He doesn't mind spending time with me to answer any question or concern that I may have. It is a little bit of a wait once I am at the cancer center but once I'm in the room it goes by very quickly. I believe that may just be the volume of patients that he sees on the day I am at the clinic. He truly cares about his patients.

May 13th, 2015
Breast Surgery
Getting an appointment was extremely disappointing as the staff was not prompt with scheduling. Dr. Braun performed an extraordinary surgery procedure on my granddaughter; with excellent results. He was very thorough with assuring that we were knowledgeable about the procedure and what to expect. He spent extensive time with us for questions, etc. prior to surgery and also on the follow-up visits. I would definitely recommend him.

January 23rd, 2015
Highly recommend!
Dr Braun & his staff are excellent!

December 2nd, 2013
Great Doctor!!!
I had a pannlectomy and 2 hernia's repaired. 2 Surgeons and my MD didn't find the bulging hernia even though I complained for a year about the pain. Dr. Braun took care of my health care situation. As promised he let me go home the next day. His office staff is awesome and answered all my emails. I was surprised no one had rated him and/or his staff! My only complaint is having to pay up front before you get your medically necessary surgeries handled. He was very professional and kind to me. The having to pay up front is our Health Care Insurance not Dr. Braun's. I appreciate all he has done for me.