Dr. Stephane Corriveau MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 6th, 2015
Before saying that you are an extraordinary doctor, I want to tell you that you are an extraordinary human being. Also, I value the fact that you are a good listener and your staff's caring attitude was exceptional. Dr. Corriveau you replace the Fear with the Trust in great results and recovery. Thanks for showing so much care and concern.

December 28th, 2014
Dr. Corriveau Review
I had both a facial procedure and a tummy tuck done by Dr Corriveau and both were uneventful and turned out beautifully. He is a highly skilled, caring and attentive surgeon. He also did a breast reduction on my daughter and this, too, turned out very well and was completely uneventful. We both highly recommend Dr. Corriveau.

June 4th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
Highly skilled surgeon and excellent care provider. So glad Dr. Corriveau was recommended to me. He took time to answer all my questions and took excellent care of me before, during, and after all the surgeries, even returning calls from home after hours. Highly recommend.

April 8th, 2014
Excellent doctor
Dr. Corriveau is a very competent and compassionate doctor. I highly recommend him.

November 6th, 2012
Cold bedside manner
I saw him to see if I needed to have skin grafts. His advice not only did not help my situation but created an additional medical problem that almost cost me my leg. His bedside manner was not warm. STAY AWAY from this doctor.

April 4th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr. Corriveau was pleasant, thorough and thoughtful. He answered all my questions. My surgery was handled in the same straightforward yet skilled way. What more could you ask? I was very happy with him, his staff, and the entire experience, and would highly recommend him and them.

January 4th, 2012
needed to do something for me for once
I was referred to Dr. Corriveau by a friend that had surgery with him. On my first call to the office I knew I had the right office. I received such good information during the phone call that I wanted to schedule an appointment before I hung up. Dr. Corriveau and his staff are great. Their customer service is wonderful. Most importantly, their knowledge and the overall experience was much better than I could ever expect. Dr. Corriveau spent alot of time with me. He answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. I spoke with Kelly, his office manager, and she was the icing on the cake! She's been with him a very long time so any questions I had I could ask her as well. I'm so happy I called their office. I've finally did something for me that I wanted to do for so very long. I'm very happy with everything and I would refer any of my friends or family to this office!