A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephane Lafosse-Marin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lafosse-Marin
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lafosse-Marin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Lafosse-Marin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lafosse-Marin graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Lafosse-Marin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Gerard Lafosse-Marin MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Stephane G. Lafosse-Marin practice?
- Dr. Stephane Lafosse-Marin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephane Lafosse-Marin practices Diagnostic Radiology near South Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.