Learn more about Dr. Stephane Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Mulligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulligan
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Mulligan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mulligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Champlain Valley Physicians Ho, Plattsburgh, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Mulligan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Stephane Mulligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephane Mulligan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Surgeons.