A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephane Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Mulligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Mulligan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mulligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Champlain Valley Physicians Ho, Plattsburgh, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulligan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephane Mulligan practice?
Dr. Stephane Mulligan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.