A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephane Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephane Mulligan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mulligan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mulligan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephane Mulligan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Mulligan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
- Champlain Valley Physicians Ho, Plattsburgh, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephane Mulligan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephane Mulligan practice?
- Dr. Stephane Mulligan has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephane Mulligan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plattsburgh, NY.
See Plattsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.