Dr. Stephane Naoumoff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephane Naoumoff?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2015

Go Stephane.

The Doctor to go to. A must have phone # on your phone.

April 10th, 2013

This doctor told me that my double vision, hand tremors, facial paralysis, and memory loss, among other symptoms, were caused by "anxiety." Now that I have confirmation from a specialist of brain lesions, I have to say that I found this doctor's lack of knowledge frightening. Equally alarming was his obvious lack of concern and refusal to attempt to help a long term patient.

February 15th, 2013

Most caring Dr. PA and office staff

My mom sees the dr. and I see Marze, the PA. I am NOT a doctor type person but, this entire office staff makes you feel comfortable, cared for and at ease. Highly recommend .

March 16th, 2010

Horrible staff...very rude

Was referred to them and tried to become a patient but they have to get you "approved" to be their patient and then they will call you back. I called because I was sick and needed an appointment. I didn't realize they won't see you if your sick unless you come in so they can set you up to have labs and stuff done. I didn't need labs because I had already had that done 2 months ago ans she said there was nothing they could do for me because I had already eastablished myself with another doctor. The whole reason I called was because I didn't want to go to the other doctor and was referred to this one. Man, after being treated so badly by them I have decided my other doctor isn't so bad after all. They actually took me as a sick patient my first visit. I don't know anything about the doctor but his staff is not worth messing with and that is who you have to deal with the most.

Doctor's Response

I'm sorry that you seem to have had difficulties with our staff. Do you remember who you spoke with in Dr. Naoumoff's office who said you needed labs before you could be seen as a sick patient? That is not our policy and we make every effort to see sick patients within 1-2 days, whether they are new or existing patients. Was there perhaps an issue with your insurance that you had to see your assigned primary physician unless you changed your assigned physician directly with your insurance provider?

SHOW

December 11th, 2009

wonderful DR!!

what a great Dr. he's caring understanding, and get's to the point

May 12th, 2009

Dr. Naoumoff takes the time to know you and your health problems. You don't feel rushed at his appointments... and you don't wait long either!

July 8th, 2017