inactive

Stephani J Amstadter MD Patient Reviews

2.6

no change

November 3rd, 2016
Most unpleasant visit ever. Rushed. Spent most time entering into computer. She tried to get your answer to fit in a box, not listening to patient. ending with "that's all the time I have, schedule another appointment." I left the visit without understanding the source of the pain, what more diagnosis is needed, or what treatment is needed. Of course, I will never go back to her ever again.

December 25th, 2014
GREATEST DOCTOR EVER
She wa the most amazing doctor I have ever met. She was like a real person wth real problems. She told me straight up what my options were and gave me choices. She never spoke to me like i was stupid or used words that made no sense. I am bringing my whole family to her

December 14th, 2013
Terrible doctor
I had the unpleasure of meeting this doctor. She has terrible bedside manner with some people and great with others. She treats staff terribly and expects people to jump when she snaps. Inaccurate diagnosis and not taken care of by this physician. The staff at the office was very pleasant i would return to see another doctor. Never ever let her near you.

April 18th, 2012
I need to know if this Stephanie Amstadter is the same one that is working in the emergency room in Ephrata, WA. If so she needs to be fired. I saw her for chest pain, PVC's and drops in blood pressure. She was incredibly rude and accused me of being on drugs I didn't do. She refused to help me and even yelled at the nurse to "get me out of there" for the next patient that walked in. I was crying and in pain and terrified that I would die. She kept saying that nothing was wrong with me and that I was on meth. I had my regular doctor order me a blood serum drug test and it came up negative for any drugs just so I could shove it in her face. She did not sign me out of the E.R. and I ended up walking towards home in the middle of the night with chest pain, palpitations, and lightheadedness. She was no help to me and would have let me die rather than be a real Dr. I am putting in a complaint against her and hope she gets fired!!!!!

March 13th, 2011
WONDERFUL DOCTOR!!!!
Was very thorough. Full exam/lots of pertinent questions. Spoke to me like a human being, explained things great. Answered all my questions. I have read the other review she got and all I can say is that person is lying. She was the absolutely the best regular doctor I have ever seen. I am bringing my whole family to her.

November 16th, 2010
Good Doctor
Dr. Amstadter listened to my symptoms and was very helpful in getting me referral to a specialist that I needed. Each time I had an appointment she w ...

October 8th, 2010
Patient
Dr. Amstadter is a horrible doctor. She did a very limited exam for my annual physical (i.e., no listening to my heart or lungs; checking my ears, no ...

August 6th, 2010
RUN!!!
This doctor is unprofessional, unethical, neglegent, and does not take a patients concerns to heart. She has a superiority complex that fogs her ability to properly diagnose. She also has a diciplinary action againt her from the state of washington health department. Do yourself a favor and keep looking.