Dr. Stephania Timothy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 1st, 2016
Business Consultant
Dr Timothy is affliiated with Gunnison Valley Hospital. I have never been to the hospital so this is all new to me. Dr is excellent in what she does. Surgery, very kind and compassionate and listens to patients and their concern. I had no pain after a slight procedure, just incredible. Yes I am a very healthy human being but it was just so God Like, brilliant surgeons are Godlike!! Thanks Dr. Timothy. I would like to add that GVH is under new CEO, new Corp. staff and new management and they are striving to make it a great community hospital. The new Corp. manager for improving performance and overall infrastructure is working hard to accomplish that. Her goal is to improve administration, staff and transfer it to a more professional, efficient, ethical, kind and compassionate Hospital , as Medical should be. I strongly believe that" Great companies are made of Great people". So my experience was pleasant. Surgical nurses were kind, professional and last but not least, Dr.Jim who put me to sleep was very efficient!! So please support your CEO and the Corp. staff to accomplish the goal, to make it the best hospital in CO. Thanks.

January 27th, 2014
Dr is great....staff not so much
Dr. Timothy seems incredibly competent. I wish I could say the same for her staff. I was supposed to receive a response to a quite serious medical issue within 24-48 hrs. It took Diana 5 days to call back. Completely unacceptable.