A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ho has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Anne Ho MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie A. Ho practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Ho practices Family Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Family Physicians.