A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbuhl
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Abbuhl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbuhl graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Abbuhl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie B Abbuhl FACEP and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Abbuhl practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.