Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abbuhl
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abbuhl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbuhl graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Abbuhl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie B Abbuhl FACEP and MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie B. Abbuhl practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Abbuhl practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Emergency Physicians.