A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Albin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Albin practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Albin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Albin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.