A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Albin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Albin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Albin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephanie Albin MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Albin practice?
- Dr. Stephanie Albin has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephanie Albin practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists and Philadelphia Pediatricians.