A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephanie Almeida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephanie Almeida is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Carotid Stenosis
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Almeida graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Almeida has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Almeida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephanie Almeida practice?
Dr. Stephanie Almeida practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.