Overall Review

3.4

March 23rd, 2014
She is pleasant, the reviews can be mixed up with the P A, Due to the closeness in Name, with Leslie Archer. The problem I see is that the office does not take the precautions of the simple checks such as TB test, Skin cancer checks, Tetanus shots, anemic, Head to Toe exams, seam to really be a Real Problem with all doctors. The Oakmont office is more thorough in my opinion.

April 24th, 2013
Horrible doctor.
My mom has an accent, and Dr. Archer was incredibly rude, yelled at my mom, and did not even try to understand her problem, Leslie Archer, on the other hand, went out of her way to help my mom. My mom had a series of tests done, and when giving her her results, Stephanie was very dismissive of my mom's pain and smirked all throughout the consult. We went to another pcp and instead of dismissing my mom's discomfort ran very extensive tests and diagnosed her correctly. As for me, Stephanie was very inpatient and almost rude after I had a recurrent infection. Again, Leslie Archer was incredibly caring and followed up with me a couple of days after my visit. My mom changed doctors, and the only reason why I still go to this practice is because of how wonderful Leslie is, If this is the most convenient office for you, I would greatly recommend that you see Andrew Hall, or anyone else. This woman has no respect for her patients.

June 6th, 2012
Dr Archer always listens to what I have to say. She doesn't ignore your comments or concerns.

January 13th, 2012
Dr. Archer does not seem to spend enough time with me in order to access the problem. I took myself off a medication because it was doing more harm than good. I tried multiple times to contact her to talk about the medicine but I was only ever able to speak to a nurse. She would up the meds without even talking to me which worsened the side effects. She never followed up and has diagnosed me with Asthma without any further testing. I'm glad to report that I have changed providers to receive the proper care one would deserve.

January 29th, 2011
Dr. Archer
After being shoved aside by my old PCP with my sudden high blood pressure and the lack of concern, I stumbled upon Dr. Stephanie Archer. From the minute that I met her she seemed very concerned and suggested a couple options to best manage my blood pressure and abdominal ailments that I had. I felt very confident that she was actually listening to me and she seemed genuine in wanting to find the problem. I think the options that she outlined in my treatment plan were very very close to the route I have been suspecting all along, my thyroid,,, and I am now on this route because she actually took the time to listen to me and didn't pass off my concerns as anxiety. I highly recommend Dr. Stephanie Archer to anyone and I am just glad that I found someone as caring and sincere as a PCP.