by Ashley's mom on Jan 7th, 2015

Compassionate, caring, excellent bedside manner, she has been my daughter's pediatrician for 7 years.

Educator show details Educator
by SGB on May 28th, 2013

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Arnaud for over three years. She is always compassionate and does what is necessary to diagnose the problem. She has even given referrals when necessary to other specialists to assist us with issues she does not specialize in. I am pleased with the services rendered for each visit.

My Opinion show details My Opinion
by C Walker on Feb 22nd, 2013

My fourteen year old son is a patient of Dr Arnaud. Dr Arnaud is caring, kind, and compassionate. She listens carefully and then examines my son. She never gives me the impression she doesn't have time or is in a hurry. She examines my son fron head to toe and gives me her impression or diagnosis. Her diagnosis is always directly related to her findings. She orders further tests as needed and gives prescriptions if appropriate. Dr Arnaud ALWAYS give my son and I detail information regarding her findings and recommendations. She asks and waits if my son or I have any additional questions. She will call with results to tests or xrays in a timely manner. Dr Arnaud is very professional. I'm glad to have my son as her patient. She is a wonderful physician. I'm glad she is my son's physician. Thank you, C Walker, RN, BSN, MSN

Dec 4th, 2010

She is rude and don't care about treating you. I believe most of the time she don't know what she's talking about. It's like she's guessing when treating you.