Dr. Stephanie Ash Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Ash?

Urinary Incontinence

Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Ash?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2015

She is a nice and compassionate Dr. and makes you feel important and comfortable

May 6th, 2015

I waited over an hour after my appointment. When I went to inquire how much longer it would be, her staff was very rude. When I finally got to see Dr. Ash, she hurried me through my problem, like I was not important. She is not even close to worth your time!

July 25th, 2013

Very Satisified

My PCP referred me to Dr. Ash after some concerns raised during my annual check up. I've always been very healthy with no family history of serious illness. I was very concerned and worried, to say the least. Dr. Ash came into the exam room and chatted about my history, reviewed my test results from my PCP and put my mind at ease by explaining the procedure she was going to do. Very professional and courteous and VERY hospitable and friendly. She and her staff treated me with the utmost respect, explained things in layman's terms and made me feel like I was "Patient of the day" !!

April 6th, 2013

choose another dr

She delivered my son and was VERY RUDE during the delivery . When I arrived at the hospital in full blown labor she actually asked where did you come from you took forever to get here like I was messing up her day or something . I have 2 other kids I had to get to their grandmas and had to get my husband home before I could come in . So it took about 45 mins from the time I called the answering service until I was at the hospital . I will never have her deliver another baby of mine ever . I will find a different OB for my next baby . The worst part was she had the nerve to raise her voice to me when I was starting to push . She said loudly , YOU NEED TO MOVE DOWN AND STOP CLIMBING UP THE BED . I said sorry and moved down but when you are 10 cm with a baby ready to be born and are doing it all natural the last thing you need is your dr yelling at you . Plus I was having horrible back labor and didnt want to be on my back and she wouldnt let me change positions . She was not easy to work with in labor and for that reason she will never be my dr again . Thank goodness I was only there about 35 mins before I delivered so I didnt have to deal with her for very long .

June 5th, 2012

I love her, she is the best. Delivered both of my babies.

May 25th, 2012

money

I liked Dr. Ash but will not go back to her. I have Medicare and Blue Cross Blue Shield and even with having those insurances her office insists I pay $65 for a "physical" every year for my annual exam. So Beware!!

April 27th, 2012

miracle baby

I went to ob after ob and they all told me your to heavy to get pregnant then dr. ash came to town and she treated me with respect and told me your gonna have a baby someday and guess what i had a miracle baby his name is alexander and he is now 7 years old and i cant thank dr. ash enough for treating me like a human being instead of a heavy person she was a god send to me and my husband

August 30th, 2017